itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

Channel Zero discussion

Use: [spoiler]This text will be blurred[/spoiler] if you’re going to include any spoilers.

I just watched the 2nd episode and I love how slow paced it is. There’s nothing that I love more than a good creepy slow film/show. I much rather get creeped out than get a jump scare and this show keeps on delivering that. There’s very little exposition on what have happened and the flashbacks combined with dreams/reality(?) convey just enough to keep the mystery going.

The cinematography and editing are pretty good and adds to the atmosphere. There’s this moment in the first episode where you only see a reflection in a TV and you should know how it is but still I questioned myself if it wasn’t something else.

I look forward to new Channel Zero episodes a lot than I do American Horror Story at the moment.

1 Like

Nearly edited your post thinking the spoiler tag failed…

Side note ATM the spoiler tag button is under the gear button. When I update the site to my latest changes the spoiler button. Will also be on the toolbar (I’m gonna leave the spoiler button in the gear menu too for a while as people may know it’s there.)

As for the show. Not watched it yet. I’ll have give it a go.

1 Like