itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

Cast Announcement Discussion Thread!

I want to audition for a spot on RollPlay. I don’t have a channel, or stream, but I would set it all up to play with this crew!

Serious comment!

I strongly believe that the 4th slot of SWN: Revised should be a rotating cast member (like CoS) until a permanent PC can be chosen. Maybe even reach out to some of the SS cast members to play for a couple weeks; with new characters, obviously. Then change it up with other content creators. I do, however, understand that JP/Adam want a fresh cast and universe, but why not consider someone we haven’t seen on a show in a while?

I think they’re actually happy with their move away from rotating cast members in CoS. I’d be surprised if they opt for it with Swan Song 2. But I guess they could start with just three players and add a permanent 4th when they find someone suitable.

I wonder if JP will eventually take the last spot if casting continues to be difficult.

You mean so he can play a distant relative of Higgins to piss off Adam? :>

3 Likes

Westmarches was on Saturday I believe and I could watch it live

I think I remember JP & Adam saying they’re looking for someone outside the Twitch/Youtube world for the 4th player in SWN? Or someone who hadn’t RPed before? something like that. I should rewatch but it made me think they were making celebrity overtures or something :flushed: