itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

Rollplay Masks Returning Nov. 26

Looks like we’ll be returning once more to Halcyon City!

7 Likes

DOWN WITH SCION! :itmejprage:

So hyped for this and I am so happy it returned. I would love it if its a 2 times a quarter show, but I will be happy with anything I get. Thank you Adam, JP and the cast :heart:

3 Likes

Can’t wait for this! Such an unexpected pleasure to see this particular band come back together. It was a fantastic show last time can’t wait to see the shenanigans going on this time, especially since the setup should all be done.

Is this just a one off or the beginning of a new show?

It may just be an extension shot of the original from what I’m gathering, who knows if they’d do it semi annually or what

I think theres many reasons, one of them surely because we will have 4weeks without Blades In The Dark.

Another, because it’s a good and popular show.

Another, because they’re all females (nice in exchange for mostly a guy cast, etc) probably more fun for them to continue where they left off before.

Another because it’s hard to find new sets of players for each one shot ( im still hoping that we get a session with: DM Zeke for the players of the Cuntforce, although they are australian (timezones?).

Off topic but easentially schedules conflict in between. Masks will be a good thing to have on though IMO. Id like to see another show but I know JP will be busy with live show setups.

re-posted it with a little more visibility, @Rubxcubedude

I don’t think that the return of Masks has anything to do with the Blades break. I think it’s more likely to be about the one shot patreon goal! :itmejptip:

1 Like

Sorry @TheDesec and @Broxalar
posts should be in their place now

Edit: For context to the two above posts they were replying to

and the discussion has been moved to

1 Like