itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

RollPlay Appreciation Thread

I just want to say a few words to all the cast members, past and current, as I recently came to a realization, namely after the possession scene on Blades between Rune and Aldo.

You guys, all of you, provide entertainment. And with that, I want you to know that the entertainment, the characters, the stories and as a whole, the shows you create together, are, to me (and I think to many other people here), on a higher level of entertainment than many, many shows on similar media, on TV and even in the movie theaters.

The diversity of genres that are being and have been covered by RollPlay is at this point simply put: Amazing!

The stories, even though there is a very high amount of randomness due to the nature of dice rolls and improvisation theater, are every single time fun to watch, sometimes a little sad, sometimes even very sad, often they’re super silly and sometimes they’re just awesome.
There are other threads that are collecting favourite moments, so I’m not getting into any details here.
Instead I’ll just say this: You guys are awesome!

Long story short: Thank you! Thank all of you!

:itmejproll::itmejpplay:
:itmejpbro:
:itmejpcrit::itmejpfail:

12 Likes

Amen! :itmejp10: :itmejp10: :itmejp10:

1 Like

Well said. RollPlay has provided me with so much entertainment and has replaced many TV shows. The diversity in the shows is very important to me. I am a person who does not really like the normal Fantasy D&D experience. I love that I was able to watch shows like Mirrorshades, Nebula Jazz, Swan Song, Blades, Balance of power and many many more.

I don’t know if the cast and crew know just how much happiness their efforts in RollPlay makes me feel, but I hope they all know that all of it is very much appreciated.

Love & Respect :heart:

3 Likes

Thanks! It’s a real pleasure to make shows for you all.

6 Likes

Agreed. Probably my most watched of “anything” at this point.

2 Likes

I’m always lurking and reading only, but I want to say thank you as well!

Thank you!
Now back to hiding.

3 Likes

I’d also like to echo the sentiment. My life is pretty much split into two main sections: “Before RollPlay” and “After RollPlay”, and I much prefer the latter. It’s many faces and voices have brought so much to my existence over the last couple of years, and provide a constant source of artsitic inspiration for me.
:itmejp10:

2 Likes