itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

Ideas for new Patron rewards

Sure thing. At the moment, the only thing I can think of are some corrupted MP3 files from the West Marches series that I posted in the Patreon MP3 Cut off thread. Not sure if that’s your arena or not.

EDIT: I want to say I heard it’s Crosseye Jack’s, but I know he’s been having issues with having a new motherboard so I’ve been trying not to be pushy about it just posting the problems as they crop up. I figure he’ll get to it when he can and I have no problem with that.

Hopefully that will get fixed by those that control that. We really do need to step up a “Who does what” staff post. So you know who to contact when there’s an issue. Of course it’s alright to ping anyone but if the message has to travel one less step it has a higher chance of getting solved.

@Crosseye_Jack does the tech for that but I’m pretty sure it’s @itmeJP that send him the mp3 files. If I remember at the end of the day I’ll ping them both. Now back to some Twitch work. :itmejphi:

1 Like

I have a working machine again :slight_smile: Been working on the new version of the patreon content system since I got it back so I’ve been distracted with that. Sorry.

I need to make some coffee, commit the work i’ve done while its fresh in my head and then I’ll have a look into it and see whats wrong. We might need JP to upload the file again. I’ll know more when I have a look.

1 Like