itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[Episode 14 Q&A] Speak of the Devil

@darkvlagor is honorary GM assistant of the thread, thanks buddy.

2 Likes

Just wait until he learns polymorph. Transform into a fucking Giant Ape or T-Rex.

My pleasure :itmejptip:

So, it occurred to me after watching the vod of part 2 that the Chariot acolyte had the exact same voice and personality as Thui, the girl from the fishing village that was attacked by the Mara.

Oh man, I just remembered they left her in that cave with the kobolds. I wonder if she got rescued by some Chariot monks.

It would be amusing then that they asked her to come along given how much the last party tried to get rid of Thuy.

I wonder what this could be about…

1 Like

The teases! :itmejphype:

This just occurred to me. Adam said once Berg levels up, new characters will start at 3 instead of 1, but what happens if Berg somehow dies next episode?

all three main cast members need to be at 3 before the “checkpoint” kicks in

And then people dare say that Adam is “soft gming” :itmejpgmleft::itmejpgmlol::itmejpgmright:

I’m not gonna lie; I was really hoping that we’d be going 3 for 3 with characters getting their necks broken because JP made a bad roll.

That made me think that the only thing that would make Zawaz Wazaz death funnier would be if he got his neck broken when he died :itmejplol:

Wester and Janus both got KO’d by neck brokedness :itmejpgmleft::itmejpgmlol::itmejpgmright:

1 Like