itmeJP Community

[Episode 14 Q&A] Speak of the Devil

q-and-a
court-of-swords

(Gaming_Unplugged) #61

Good point! Haha. I didn't know he specialized in that. Nevermind. P.S. Thanks!

(AdamKoebel) #62

@darkvlagor is honorary GM assistant of the thread, thanks buddy.

(TwoToneTerran) #63

Just wait until he learns polymorph. Transform into a fucking Giant Ape or T-Rex.

(Darkvlagor) #64

My pleasure :itmejptip:

(TheJazzProphet) #65

So, it occurred to me after watching the vod of part 2 that the Chariot acolyte had the exact same voice and personality as Thui, the girl from the fishing village that was attacked by the Mara.

(banned) #66

That was my first thought as well.

(TheJazzProphet) #67

Oh man, I just remembered they left her in that cave with the kobolds. I wonder if she got rescued by some Chariot monks.

(Zandivya) #68

It would be amusing then that they asked her to come along given how much the last party tried to get rid of Thuy.

(AdamKoebel) #69

I wonder what this could be about...

(Olf_Himself) #71

The teases! :itmejphype:

(KidCronos) #72

This just occurred to me. Adam said once Berg levels up, new characters will start at 3 instead of 1, but what happens if Berg somehow dies next episode?

(AdamKoebel) #73

all three main cast members need to be at 3 before the "checkpoint" kicks in

(Darkvlagor) #74

And then people dare say that Adam is "soft gming" :itmejpgmleft::itmejpgmlol::itmejpgmright:

(Kol_Saresk) #75

I'm not gonna lie; I was really hoping that we'd be going 3 for 3 with characters getting their necks broken because JP made a bad roll.

(Samstein_) #76

That made me think that the only thing that would make Zawaz Wazaz death funnier would be if he got his neck broken when he died :itmejplol:

Wester and Janus both got KO'd by neck brokedness :itmejpgmleft::itmejpgmlol::itmejpgmright: