itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

RollPlay Viewers Guide - Wiki

Added Nebula Jazz.

1 Like

Modified Court of Swords to always display guests.

FYI, Geoff got a new twitter handle since he left EG, His name still links to the old one^^

1 Like

Updated. Thank you.

~ 20 Chars.

1 Like

Added playlist links to both BoP and CoS live.

just letting you know that my twitter link is spelled quite phonetically in the ehbon/vigil link :kissing_heart:

updated. Thanks for pointing it out :slight_smile:

oops !

that’s why I asked for spell checks :itmejpcute::itmejpgg:

Added Anne and Ken to the CoS guest list and a quick link to the playlist entry for the 2-shot…

Why is there no wiki for Nebula Jazz, that’s the show i need a wiki for the most!:

Feel free to make one. All the others are made and maintained by awesome community members <3

Added Morgan Webb to CoS… apparently I’ve missed to add quite a bit :stuck_out_tongue:
Also the West Marches guest list now shows by default. I like it. List is not getting larger… so…

Hey! This is awesome! Thank you so much for handling all of this!

1 Like
  • Added Aureylian.
  • Added Playlist shortcuts/links to S2, S3 and the Primodial Arc.
  • Added link to the new Fan Wiki.
3 Likes
  • Added @Ezekiel_III to CoS guests.
  • Added S4 Playlist hotlink shortcut thing (from here on referred to as PHST)
3 Likes
2 Likes

CoS playlist links getting crowded… changed them up a bit. Liveshow Feb 2018 link is a dud (until it gets uploaded you YT)

edit: link added

• fixed a whole lot of formatting, which was F-ed up by the 1.9 dircourse update.
  • added far verona, since I’ll be on vacation next week!

:itmejpcute::itmejpgg:

• added RollPlay: Oddballs

@mods do you think you could purge the comments to I can add a single changelog comment?

also: is there a logo for oddballs without the grey background?

updated. links significantly shorter. about 30% characters returned. order reversed, newest up top. not sure about that, but I think it’s way easier to quickly find the new stuff. also updated the oneshot guides.

would appreciate if someone could keep an eye on these, because I don’t have lots of time these days, since my sister is sick and I kind of have to be an adult and take care of mrs. niece and mr. nephew.

1 Like