itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[Far Verona]: What is Verona?

So back in Season 1 there was psychic event in the chapel caused in part by a psychic who was off her MES medication (iirc). A result of which a reference to “Where is Verona?” was carved into the chapel doors.

Thus far in Season 2 there have been no references to what I assume to be a part of the Deep Lore of the Sector (aka only in Adam’s Brain).

That said, my curiosity has been rekindled and I for one want to know what the heck is going on? Is it a place? A thing? A person? Is it in the Sector? Are there references in the Imperial Archive? Is it connected to the Lost Constellation ships? Is the Guild involved? For that matter what are they up to?

INQUIRING MINDS WISH TO KNOW!

1 Like

I believe at the end of season 1 there was a bit of a call back in the wrapping up as Nomi after having that psychic trauma of seeing her body double die by a box being opened, (I can’t remember quite what happened but just know it had after effects on Nomi), Nomi started having nightmares/dreams relating to ‘Verona’ and I remember in her character wrap up one final dream was shown where Nomi was seeing a desert (or beach) and everything was neglected and ruinous, and there was a breaking and faded wooden billboard or sign that said “Welcome to Verona”.

If I’m recalling any of this wrong please someone correct me.

1 Like