itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[E04 Q&A] Raul Remembers

this show just keeps getting weirder… <3

8 Likes

I’m starting to love this show more and more and crying tears of joy because this show is pure gold :itmejpheart:

1 Like

From Rainbow District to Slime-Wombat romance. This… I… Just, all of you. The. Best. :itmejpheart:

7 Likes

Slimes wide shut? Nebula Jizz? Marsexupeal? Paintings of a Slime Lover? Sharkboy and Exgirlfreinds?

2 Likes

Lmao today’s episode was so good, Nebula Jazz is quickly becoming my new favorite RollPlay show, and the chemistry between everyone is perfect!

1 Like

Rollplay: Unhealthy Relationships :itmejplewd:

2 Likes

Thanks so much for this show.
I’m going through a bit of a downer in my personal life, and im not seeking sympathy, but this show makes me forget about all of that and enjoy myself immensely.
I’ve been laughing so much, and thats great for the soul they say. So thank you!
Thanks Adam for creating the situations that led to all this fun, and all the cast for being amazing. And chat aswell, you guys were awesome.

Peace.

Oh, since this is a Q&A: Adam, did you have plans for Julian? :wink:

1 Like

today was so much fun! the show it’s great!

No questions. Just praise! Amazing show<3 Just a fantastic concept and execution!

Dafuq did I just watch :itmejpwtf:

@Dexteritybonus @AdamKoebel That little wombat lady is one kinky critter. That was one hell of an episode. :smiley:

That said, it did get me thinking… what would happen if two slimes got a little entangled in each others goo?

1 Like

Just a marsupial, in a dead connubial
She was alone, wanted to get out of there
Just a city slime, born and raised to a life of crime
He had to steal a ship to get out of there
An easel in a private room
A smell of slime and pink perfume
With a brush they can share the night
It goes on and on and on and on

5 Likes

This show just keeps getting better and better. It’s so weird and I love it!!

I’ve never commented or even asked a question before… but I can’t help but wonder. Now that we know Rex has ex girlfriends in pretty much every corner of the galaxy, how long do you think it’ll be until we see maybe see a big battle to the death between ex girlfriends? If more are gradually introduced in future episodes, then surely we might see a huge fight break out at some point. One that isn’t stopped by someone getting kicked out of the place.

Sorry if I don’t make sense, I feel like I worded all that really badly. XD

3 Likes

Great episode. Favorite Rollplay show so far.
Got “La Bomba” stuck in my head now.

I wish a had a question. I do not…

Ay, arriba arriba…por ti sere…porti sere

1 Like

I kinda hope Raul will be this grizzled, sleepless veteran next time we get to see him

I actually hope for the opposite; that his ex girlfriends form a group to go after him.

7 Likes

Ooh, nice. The Ex-Rexers, The Rex-Exers? Band of revenge filled lethal ladies bound to give Rex what he deserves! A life time in prison ofc… They’re not savages, unlike Rex

Julian and Raul just wanted to live happily together in their small apartment on this lovely pleasure planet.

6 Likes

There’s gonna be some kind of like, Scott Pilgrim situation right quick if Rex isn’t careful.

8 Likes

The Sand Sharks
You know, like the Sand Snakes from Game of Thrones :wink: