itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[Court of Swords E22 Q&A] Hail to the King, Baby

GLORIOUS QUESTS! VICTORY AND BLOODSHED!

12 Likes

Hey I was wondering how come dan has never used his aura passive ? i mean as long as hes 10 away from friends i feel like it might of helped being vengeful and stuffs

Can we have D9 permanent on the show ? FeelsBadMan

3 Likes

How much was the final encounter adjusted by you from your original plan for the dungeon?

2 Likes

I suppose to the victor the spoils but how will it be split with Shaun leaving?

1 Like

Wow! What a battle! Adam, did you ever worry about the battle being too hard? Obviously Court of Swords is lethal but damn, I didn’t think they’d make it.

2 Likes

Is there any possibility for the group to do a quest to either recover the orb or revive Azure somehow? Bergzure 4 ever.

3 Likes

I don’t have Aura’s until level 6

5 Likes

So, now that it’s gone, what was Azure’s orb?

2 Likes

What are the king suit stats and the sword. Great show lear a lot from you for when i one day will dm for a group.

1 Like

I’ve thought the same thing. I guess the narrow tunnels of the Rock Gnome King’s domain put his allies at risk.

1 Like

With that orb washing away in the current, finishing that quest for Berg is gonna be next to impossible, no?

One day, Adam, will you ever show mercy to Max’s characters?

1 Like

I think he means your racial, which takes and action.

2 Likes

Aww man bummer 1 level left though! Thank you for being so awesome dan you make every day amazing. Especially tuesdays! <3 Thanks for the response.

1 Like

This was quite a great 2 hours at the end. I was wondering if JP might choose a wizard and how Adam goes about creating long term effects in the world. We have see how large negative effects can be but now that a large positive has happened will it be as impactful to the characters as the spreading threat of the necromancer?

also were you counting the Manticore tail spikes? JW i was not and just thought about it before it died.

1 Like

I think he meant the aasimar racial thing that damages all around you. Not sure what it is called/if you have it.

1 Like

Is it possible for Berg to take Volnach’s spark for his heroism? Also would that allow for Berg to get all the XP that Max had on Volnach?
Love the show as always <3

2 Likes

@DansGaming , dont you have a racial passive. similar to the wing things the monk did?

1 Like

The racial Aura is terrible, it 1. Consumes an entire action 2. Deals constant damage to me and my allies.

If I had used it I’d have died on many fights

4 Likes

This encounter was actually balanced exactly as planned! I didn’t touch it at all, which is sort of funny. Also, it was only a Hard encounter, but I am le good with being nasty at terrain use.

The treasure? I mean I assume whoever is a caster gets the Ioun stone, Berg gets the hammer and whoever gets the elephant.

This encounter was only Hard for this group of PCs!

Definitely a possibility. They have the money to have her called back from the great cycle of being…

6 Likes