itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[COURT OF SWORDS // E103 // Q&A] A Mouthful With Grave Dirt

anybody wanna eat a delicious peach :peach:

9 Likes

So I guess the party is working with the mara now? This has taken a very unexpected turn.

Quick question: Is the word “heaven” to the mara the same as the word “mara” is to heaven?

They forgot two of the Cardinal Rules of D&D:

1. Never accept what the enemy offers you

2. Everyone that isn’t you is the enemy

3 Likes

Hey @AdamKoebel is the Devil’s Vault one of a kind and did you make it referencing to the Padmanabhaswamy Temple Vault B?

Just wanna clarify if Yotta’s still albino. If so, should be an interesting reunion with papa pachyderm

Hey Adam, good show. Are you controlling what the extent is of Yotta’s affliction via pm or is that Zeke’s call exclusively?

Still waiting on the reveal of what’s on the end of those chains, I can’t wait for that scene to RP out. Seeeeeeecrets…

So having eaten the peaches whose pits contained a Mara Lotus Seed, does that mean that Yotta and Mararib are now tainted by the Mara?

Zeke and I are working it out together - it’s interesting, the true part of his affliction is still to be fully revealed…

6 Likes

Nah, the peaches are special and sacred and their pits are corrupted! So they’re ok.

1 Like

I did not but holy shit this is super cool.

6 Likes

yes. yes he is.

5 Likes

You seen the picture on how it looks like? ^^
Pretty cool I know

Cool thanks Adam :grin:

I’m equal parts relieved and disappointed. I’m glad that Yotta and Mararib are not going to end up with Mara bursting out of them like the scene from Alien; but also morbidly curious as to how that would have RP’d out and sad that won’t happen.

Adam fully ratifies and endorses eating peach pits.

1 Like

Now is the Devil’s Vault one of a kind or are there still more around depending on the major Arcana?

nah, that’s a unique thing, for sure.

1 Like

Firstly, “She a necromancer AND she got feet?” made me die laughing, Secondly and more importantly, do you think berg has done enough so far to get all of heaven on his bad side? ( More specifically are Little Bro and the Emperor upset with Berg???)

2 Likes

Sad that Ramus just keep being ordered around, first by the Sun monks then Kukrit and the Tower and now its Gravedirt and the Mara.

1 Like

Well dude he DOES possibly posses a soul that resembles to him that has ties with the Mara so I guess he owes them