itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[updated] CoS Week 29 will be on April 7th 2017

Just wanted to pop in and say IDGAF about this scheduling debacle. Enjoy the content when it’s there, otherwise just chill my good internet-friends.
Surely all of us have things to do other than solely wait for a rollplay show.

I believe I’m in a silent majority here.

13 Likes

Thank you! I thought I was the only one. Some of you other people on here need to let this go.
I understand criticising JP when its reasonable and as in to try give your feedback and keep him in check. But so far from the information out there, he couldn’t have done anything about this.
Its not his fault! He wants to run more shows and he probably hates disappointing you guys. But for now give him a break.

3 Likes

We don’t always agree but when we do it’s about this.

Guys there is a difference in fair criticism and just venting your frustration over content you paid 2,5dollars this month for.
Some of these scheduling problems are unavoidable. There is simply nothing to do unless you’re ready to go to the extreme and say JP has to “move everybody in with him and get rid of his social ties to everybody”.
When something like this is unavoidable and JP has already apologized for the lack of content, it’s just a douche move to come here and complain ANYWAY.

Just my 2c.

5 Likes

Can we all just put it aside for now and rejoice in the fact that we are back TODAY! I can’t friggin wait!!

1 Like

Looking forward to todays episode :itmejpexcite:

1 Like

I want to give you some life advice, not everyone will have the same mindset as you. This doesn’t make them wrong or their opinion any less important.

1 Like

And that does nothing to change the fact there people who agree with him. There’s a thread just for complaining. So if anymore complaints need to be made about JP and other cast members having lives and all the difficulties that come with, please take it there where it’s on topic and doesn’t weigh the rest of us down. Please and thank you.

1 Like

Are you also excited for CoS Week 29 coming up in just under 30 minutes? I for one am really excited about it. Really looking forward to see what will happen today

ps i completely agree.

Yes, but sadly I work overnight so I’ll probably just be leaving the stream open and then download the mp3 for work if it’s available.

I was replying to the guy who resurrected this 7 days later. I’m allowed to reply to him.