itmeJP Community

The Future is Burning

swan-song

(Joshkie1973) #21

I'm guessing it has something to do with what Matt said at the begining of Critical Role # 87.

(Twitch: eyearcana) #22

What did he say? limit

(Joshkie1973) #23

Matt mentioned that there was going to be someone awesome/new for GM Tips but he didn't say who.

(VyRe40) #24

Nice. Should get some cool cross-exposure from that. Here's to hoping for more cross-happening-stuff between G&S and Rollplay in the future, maybe.

(DealerUmbra) #25

Andrew identifies as they/them, for the record. :slight_smile:

(yourcrazyuncledave) #26

Went back and fixed it. Thanks! I'm still learning to watch my pronouns; good catch! :slight_smile:

(theworldsminion) #27

I'm super hype for this after Swan Song live. I really enjoy the shows that Adam is currently doing, but I'm pretty excited to see a return to that long form, mostly serious, character driven content. I feel like the standard of story telling in Swan Song was increadibly high and seeing what can be achieved with a system that so strongly supports character stuff will be awesome.

(Jewbobicus) #28

Do you watch Rollplay Blades?

(theworldsminion) #29

Sure do, and I've really been really enjoying that as well. I'm just excited for the future.

(AdamKoebel) #30

this is my jam, right here.

:adamwheel::adamwheel::adamwheel::adamwheel::adamwheel::adamwheel:

There's a lack of burning wheel emotes in the topic.

(dietsodaa) #32

Would love to see this, i love the more narrative focused shows. this is exactly the type of content i hope for from rollplay. blades is the only rollplay show i'm watching currently so i hope adam's vision of the future come to pass. really enjoyed the burning wheel on roll20. any show with geoff and adam is right up my alley.

plus factions, the more i listen the more i love it.

(AdamKoebel) #33

I :adamwheel: agree :adamwheel: entirely :adamwheel: let's :adamwheel: see :adamwheel: them :adamwheel: wheels :adamwheel: up :adamwheel: in :adamwheel: here.

(Karamor) #35

So Nebula Jazz is actually slowly killing you inside?

(AdamKoebel) #36

Hah, not at all! I love ramen but sometimes it's nice to have a burger, you know?

(yourcrazyuncledave) #37

I'm more a taco person, personally.