itmeJP Community

Patreon Q&A questions?

patreon

(banned) #1

JP and Adam mention the possibility of doing a Q&A of sorts at some point, so I thought making a thread with questions me might want answered would be good.

Mine:

Can we get some more discussion on the whole fate of the subreddit situation?

Has there been anything you've been disappointed with concerning how the Patreon has gone/how the channel has grown recently?

What is the one system you would really want to be in, and want to run? Yes JP you too.

(Might be Captain Marvel) #2

The subbredit has been discussed a lot. There is even a portion of the FAQ dedicated to it

Also lets not get into that discussion again here please.

(banned) #3

Not by JP and Adam it hasn't. JP only posted a tweet about it. Hardly a comment at all.

And I know it's been discussed here, I became pretty heavily involved with it all.

(Insomnia131) #4

Can you please just stop about subreddit? Its gone dude and that is it.

(Might be Captain Marvel) #5

moved to RollPlay:General since its about the RollPlay Patreon. Also please stay on topic.
Thanks

(banned) #6

I mean seems hardly possible since the only thing people want to do is gripe on me about an opinion apparently.

(boeiee) #7

I do not have a certain question down yet but for the next patreon QnA i would love to see John be in it.

EDIT: Now that i think about it, Idk how much he has to do with rollplay/patreon compared to Adam so not sure if that QnA would be a good fit.

(Allcor) #8

Will there be a RSS feed or similar to the patreon mp3's?

Will I be able to add the feed to pocket cast ? (authentication needs to be in the link, "http://[username]:[password]@[feed]")