itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

RollPlay: August One Shots Information

Honestly, I’m a little disappointed that most of these are 5e D&D. A little more diversity in systems would have been nice, but I’m not gonna complain too much.

I would have liked to have seen something like Call of Cthulhu or Storyteller system, but i guess D&D is the big system that most people know and play.

3 Likes

I can see people feeling that way, I am actually excited for it because of the amount of different DM’s.
Its gonna be fun/interesting to see how they will all give their own spin to the system.

3 Likes

While I love seeing new systems, one big advantage to D&D 5e, is they usually do Char creation before the show. That means more time playing the game during the actual 4 hours.

Either way, I’m just pumped to see so much :itmejproll: :itmejpplay: in August :smiley:

6 Likes

This is going to be so much fun.
Thanks for doing this JP and crew!
You rock!

2 Likes

I hope JP just plays himself again on Die-Kea 2

6 Likes

I’m so hyped about what’s to come, all the one shots will be glorious!

Excited for the return of Feast or Famine, Diekea, the OG crew, and JP DMing again. I want to be pleasantly surprised by the other new one shots as well.

1 Like

Yah!!! It all looks and sounds so good!!!

:heart_eyes::clap:t3::heart_eyes::clap:t3::heart_eyes::clap:t3::heart_eyes::clap:t3:

really excited to see Lauren Bond GMing, I recently started watching the shadowrun campaign she did and it’s good stuff.

Enjoyed Dodgers nonsense last time as well, so :itmejp10: for that too. didn’t watch diekea so no idea what to expect, and not seen anyhting of the other GMs (expectg OG crew where I watched like 2eps), looking forwards to finding out what im missing. JP GM hype though :itmejpsword:

1 Like

Feel free to link to the campaign she’s run so other can check it out before she does the RollPlay one :smiley:

1 Like

Here it is:

3 Likes

She also ran a 5e game for Roll20Con this year

3 Likes

That’s awesome!
Are there any games that the other guest DMs have run online?

1 Like

Monty Glu runs The Unexpectables (haven’t watched any of it so far) and as far as I know neither Dodger nor Crendor have DMed since their first stunt at the roll during their previous oneshot respectively. Which leaves only Neil who probably did lots of stuff between then and now :slight_smile:

1 Like

The OG crew DM’ed by Neal? Doesn’t get any better than this! :heart_eyes:

didn’t watch diekea so no idea what to expect,

I watched the first Diekea and I have no idea what to expect from a second ‘episode’.

3 Likes

Love the urban fantasy setting of Sphynx and Satyr :itmejp10:
All the character creation video on patreon have all been great. Really looking forward to the shows.

2 Likes

I’ve only watched the first two so far but I agree 100%. Really was impressed with Montyglu.

1 Like

I’m somewhat out of the loop. Did any details regarding “RollPlay: JP’s One Shot” come out?

I posted it in the news thread

1 Like