itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

Ideas for new Patron rewards

The part @NoorElBahrain mentioned was already in the 1 dollar tier, But i really like ur idea of seeing Concept art and other concepts for the shows/setups.

Another Goal from the Patreon that i would love to see is, A proper RollPlay Merch store(designbyhumans? idk!). i do not know enough about the logistics but this could handle the shipping problems mentioned.

Yeah, that sounds like a decent overall goal level if they could get another business to handle all the orders and shipping.

Problem with that though would probably be the back-end expenses to start off and declining interest over time if there isn’t new merch being produced at a regular pace (which itself is logistically challenging considering all the creative talent work hours that needs to get done for each product). Most big online personalities only have a small number of available products in their merch line, and that’s at a significantly larger audience level.

Yeah ofcourse, Loads of challenges will come with this.
Im just being selfish and hoping for some merch that isnt tshirts/hoodies :itmejphappy:

Yeah I know its part of the $1 tier. In my head I was trying to group the content. The stuff @VyRe40 mentioned sounded behind the scenes progress and those Videos with Scoots and JP were the same.

Modding note: I changed the title from “Idea for new Patron rewards” to “Ideas for new Patron rewards” so that it can be a thread for everyone who has some patreon reward suggestion.

Should totally be a special tier for Daniel. He’s so cool. Super cool. Cool.

:itmejps:

3 Likes

I mean, I’m kind of happy with all that I’m getting. Granted, I’m paying in that $25-ish(I always think $30 but that doesn’t seem right) tier so I can get all of the MP3s and the GMizines, so, yeah. I probably wouldn’t mind seeing some more wallpaper background showing up, since the buy-in could be used to fund commissions, like the BoP Dark Side wallpaper. Now that I think about it, where’s the Light Side wallpaper? Talrah definitely needs a “I survived RotJ” shirt.

So, I guess really small, really cool things that are like bonuses. Because we’re getting quite a bit already with the behind the scenes material.

In my mind, that content is directly related to show production, like the character creation and pre-show videos. So to me, the Scoots stuff with the live content goes on the $1 tier.

Being that the $2 tier is Behind-the-Scenes Plus, I think more content updates on a lot of extra stuff would be interesting.

As a for-instance, the first time we’ve seen anything about the overlay was on the video from last night. And that was purely conceptual. If $2 could get us a look at how that’s coming along more often (every once in a while, not necessarily a weekly thing), that would be great. Same goes for animation. Or cosplay design.

These are all updates we aren’t getting on any predictable basis, and if JP thinks it’s an okay way to bring in more money, then I think it would be a cool option to have that content on the aptly-named Plus tier. Keep the regular Behind-the-Scenes stuff at purely show level, like live show production and pre/post shows.

And it doesn’t even have to be anything special - like, a screenshot of an advanced concept of the overlay or a really short 1-second shot of the line work for the animation. Etc.

And more wallpapers would still be cool.

1 Like

Question, if the participants are willing, could it be possible to start making mp3s of the patreon games?

Tag @AdamKoebel for this question I guess?

I don’t think JP would ever commit to that, but I’d love to see a new GOAL: A daily rollplay show. SO we’d get three to five episodes a week, even if they’d be 2hrs long.
I don’t know what cast would ever agree to that though. I just neeed more Rollplay.
Well, it can onlways hang in there, on the Patreon page in the bazillion dollars range.

1 Like

Or! OR!! A daily 30 minute RollPlay sitcom (with 10 minutes commercials, for the immersion).

Just have a West Marches sized pool of cast members, and choose a known setting and formula…
For instance: “Cheers”… could be “Frelka’s” - and every day there’d be random people from the WMU (West Marches Universe) that talk about their day in Viriskali (and surrounding area).

Don’t forget the laugh track!

Ok where can I “like” my own post?.. :heart:
Damn, I miss Steven and the West Marches. :itmejps:

The wallpapers from the title screens? That’s my responsibility. What are the ones missing? I know JP sent me a message about it but I forgot to check on it.

Please ping me about wallpaper stuff that are missing. I’m the one with the source files for that. For the latest ones I can go a bit higher in resolution as well since I do them in ~4k resolution and resize down.

Oh, apologies. I didn’t mean to say there was anything missing. It was a vague wondering on whether or not there would be a team shot of the Light Side characters for Balance of Power was all since we have one for the Dark Side.

The Dark Side team art was made by geers_art. Not sure if there are plans of a light side team art. Maybe part of the monthly RollPlay art series at some point

That I don’t know about at the moment. Depends on what’s planned for future apparel in the store.

From me you can expect wallpapers from one-shots (mostly looking forward to these since I’m doing all the creative on these) and shows. If someone is interested I also have all the source files for the Fandom shows as well.

Oh and if there’s something missing do ping me, I don’t mind. There’s just a lot of projects at the moment so things can slip my mind.

It’s cool. I was just musing on it being a cool idea was all lol.

Sure thing. At the moment, the only thing I can think of are some corrupted MP3 files from the West Marches series that I posted in the Patreon MP3 Cut off thread. Not sure if that’s your arena or not.

EDIT: I want to say I heard it’s Crosseye Jack’s, but I know he’s been having issues with having a new motherboard so I’ve been trying not to be pushy about it just posting the problems as they crop up. I figure he’ll get to it when he can and I have no problem with that.

Hopefully that will get fixed by those that control that. We really do need to step up a “Who does what” staff post. So you know who to contact when there’s an issue. Of course it’s alright to ping anyone but if the message has to travel one less step it has a higher chance of getting solved.

@Crosseye_Jack does the tech for that but I’m pretty sure it’s @itmeJP that send him the mp3 files. If I remember at the end of the day I’ll ping them both. Now back to some Twitch work. :itmejphi:

1 Like

I have a working machine again :slight_smile: Been working on the new version of the patreon content system since I got it back so I’ve been distracted with that. Sorry.

I need to make some coffee, commit the work i’ve done while its fresh in my head and then I’ll have a look into it and see whats wrong. We might need JP to upload the file again. I’ll know more when I have a look.

1 Like