itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[FAR VERONA // E22 // Q&A] Even a Black Heart Beats

EMOTIONAL TIMES
dRAMA and FEEeLinGs!

2 Likes

I think we’re all curious what that code was.

man, psychics are scary

Were Crux officers watching the exchange between Nomi and Kiran on their secret cameras?

We see a screen of Nomi and Kiran, and it zooms out and we see Yancy watching eating donuts.

So much going on in this episode, so much subterfuge and uncovering of plots!

I feel really sad that we didn’t get Booker’s party and all I can picture is Booker and Nicola sitting in the Observation Room that she set up for a cocktail party, decorated, all the food and drinks prepared but it’s just the two of them, Nicola awkwardly standing by the food table and Booker just sitting in a corner drinking. Both of them dressed for a party that no one else came to.

I was not expecting Nomi to react like she did in the last scene and it was pretty awesome!

In general I think the team meshes together very well by now, too bad Kieran’s faction decided against the Empire - but that leaves us with an exciting new character, let’s see how that one fits in or not. :smiley:

1 Like

This is my headcanon.

4 Likes

I want to see a Bronze Deathless or Reticulum character.

:grin:

If you want to do a snapcut to that at the start of the next show then please do, would be over the moon for my idea to be part of the show.

Bronze has had A LOT of fun with her star wars the old republic character and had a fun idea of making her star wars character into her new far verona character but gave up on the idea right away even tho the chat was encouraging her because she thinks a funny joke character wouldn’t fit for this game, which I believe is true but doesn’t mean you cant turn your joke character into a REAL character with more depth and a life story and personality that fits or doesn’t fit the group in a fun way everyone will enjoy. yes a joke character who is always funny or goofy wouldn’t fit and also if her character was off the rails the team may not want her but i may be wrong but Bronze may not have even consider the idea of at least adapting her star wars character to fit the group dynamic better instead of just copy and paste her entire star wars character on to the show.

she even talked a bit about how she thinks her star wars character in far verona would be some time of badass mercenary. so I was wondering if you could talk to her about this more since it seemed like a thing she honestly wanted to do but I think she shot herself down on and also wouldn’t it be cool that instead of a NPC being a murder lesbian this time a player could be one XD because if she converts her character to far verona she will totally be one. Bronze is a smart grown ass woman who can do what she wants but I think this at least needs to be a conversation with the GM before she decides to give up on a cool character idea. I’m just a passionate fan

1 Like

Week 22 roll results and statistics:

Nomi Qa’a (AnneMunition):

Roll 1
  • Skill: Know
  • Attribute: Intelligence
  • Result: 9
Roll 2
  • Skill: Talk
  • Attribute: Charisma
  • Result: 10
Roll 3
  • Skill: Notice
  • Attribute: Wisdom
  • Result: 8
Roll 4
Roll 5
  • Result: 7
Roll 6
  • Result: 4

Emira Kiran Kaur (ThatBronzeGirl):

Roll 1
Roll 2
Roll 3

Crusader Gabriel (Sherlock_Hulmes):

Roll 1
Roll 2
  • Result: 11

Booker Greaves (GassyMexican):

Roll 1
  • Result: 6
Roll 2
Roll 3
  • Skill: Save
  • Attribute: Luck
  • Result: 8
  • Difficulty: 12
  • Outcome: Fail
Roll 4
  • Skill: Know
Roll 5
Roll 6
  • Skill: Save
  • Attribute: Luck
  • Difficulty: 12
  • Outcome: Fail

Average skill results
  • Nomi Qa’a: 7.833
  • Emira Kiran Kaur: 9.667
  • Crusader Gabriel: 10.000
  • Booker Greaves: 7.500

1 Like

I am finally caught up with Far Verona and I am super excited to see where we go from here! We are more than half way through the faction turn and starting a new ‘season’ so I am very hyped to watch live.

Correct me if I am wrong but we only have 4 more faction turns until Emperox is chosen (or not) yes?

@AdamKoebel
So lets get started

1 do void genashi exist and if they do how likely do you think it is that the party will eever encounter one

2 what would have happened if right before combat started or rigrt after it started berg or ramus just whipped out the ruby and shouted top agni sent us?

3 what would have happened if the showed the ruby before they started chanting like when they arrived?

4 why didn’t agni appear to berg or even mention him?

5 considering void is shunned by the courts would it be held in high regard?

6 wait I thought persnergatron was againsnt slavery why would he keep him enslaved?

7 so did you fry all the gnomes to extinction or like just 95% of them?

8 shouldn’t berg have been granted a boon for delivering that message? Im pretty sure when they left agni she hinted they would get something

9 is the female lutenant that’s been spreading the plague Twee?

10 ramus keeps saying he doesn’t know how much time he has left is that dan saying that or do you have a set time limit on his character

11 so if I understand this correctly theres now human ramus with half a soul and chimp ramus with half a soul?

Wrong thread.

@Ventus24 Wrong thread.