• Limmar Riley: 8.500
  • Jaycen Argus: 6.000
  • Booker Greaves: 7.000

5 Likes

Adam, is Captain Strand the pilot that Jaycen roughed up? :wink:

#TeamYancy

There must be balance in the 'verse.

1 Like

Not gonna lie… this wasn’t a space opera. This was the Breakfast Club, and I love it! Enjoyed everyone playing up their characters this episode. :smiley:

1 Like

I’m wondering if the PC’s will get off Hong Lu alive and if they are going to continue serving on the Prudence. I mean there are 40 people on the ship so theoretically replacements are easy if a character becomes deceased or otherwise indisposed.

1 Like

Two name questions:

• Priscilla Wakowski

• Chi Su

Not entirely sure if we got these correctly, @AdamKoebel.

Thanks in advance!

Priscilla Bukowski and Cheezu

1 Like

So far , did any of you (sm and players) ever had a “That would be great if there was X in the wiki” ?

Also, @ThatBronzeGirl , your program rolls are killing it. Do you think that, being so good at it will push you to take more initiative with that skill ? Because so far it seems like a very polyvalent tools, maybe you can planet after all :adamwizard:

Great episode btw, nice tensions. I hope the Vagrant storyline will be less of headache than the previous ones :itmejplol:

I’d love to see a breakdown of the actual technology for things like the ships and mechs. I know folks have come up with different types and names, and I’ve done that for the Argus family stuff too, but I’d like to be able to say proper names for components or maneuvers without just making up BS from other sci-fi shows etc.

3 Likes

I feel like this show definitely has a big story to tell about how Riley is an outsider in this ship crew, being one of the 99% of people that are commoners, and also how Booker seems very much as time goes on like this black sheep among nobles who, get this, actually seems to value lives pretty equally.

Hell, I suspect at this point this is part of why Booker was assigned to this backwater mission in the first place. “Tut tut, that one thinks too kindly of the plebs. Find some assignment in the middle of nowhere we can send him on and maybe he just stays gone”.

Hong Lu seems like the worst possible place for a Good Noble Boy like Jaycen, which really contrasts completely with Riley. Literally all Riley has to do to blend in is put on an ACRE shirt and she’s good to go. The rest of this party, being dirty nobles, I think are really starting to realize they need to get off this strongly anti-impereal rock ASAP if they want to keep their heads attached.

Really feels like the show has hit a strong groove of stories and characters now and there’s so many directions things could proceed.

1 Like

For the Connected Foci, it says that at Level 1, you can ask for 1 minor illegal favour a session or something. Does this negate the need for a roll/costs attached for that one favour?

Because you made Riley roll for it anyway and she got a partial success with a cost attached. Unless that didn’t count as a minor illegal favour.

The favour has to be legal, and technically she needs 7 days on the planet. It’s been six. :wink:

1 Like

I’m hoping they finish the mission and get off the planet next episode. Watching the Patreon after show they seemed really burnt out on it now.

yeah, I also hope they get their shit together and go do the job. :wink:

1 Like

I happen to agree with what @AdamKoebel mentioned in the Post show about the pacing of this mission. I often find my players progress becomes partially dependent on the result’s of the dice. And while its a GM’s job to introduce complications to the players (otherwise there wouldnt’ be a challenge to the game), the players can often create their own complications thru their choices and actions. This is why its so important to take notes as a GM so that you can use the things your players do to create more content and suspense. Though I am worried that the players might need to step up their character goal creation, seeing as this new revised version of XP gaining system states that players should be earning about 3 XP per “successful” gaming session. Cast needs to aim low in goals till they can stop being plebs in the skills categories.

1 Like

Great episode, Nomi continues to be my favorite character.

Booker is such a drama queen, which makes the interactions with Nomi so much fun to watch. Altough this might be my favourite thing about this campaign right now, every single character (and ofc the GM) is fantastic!

2 Likes

I hear you and this isn’t a criticism of you. Sometimes the dice just lead you down a series of unfortunate events, a little unexpected help from an NPC might be helpful. I just feel bad for Mark and Anne seemed a little over it. The RP tension is amazing though. I hope they pull through next week! Thanks for delivering the goods.

1 Like