itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[E46 Q&A] Aubergine Sphinctrology

can we sleep in it? should we?!

4 Likes

Just going to leave this here https://clips.twitch.tv/BillowingGrossWalletCclamChamp

3 Likes

Great episode you guys! <3

@AdamKoebel I brought this up during the show and was told to mention it here as well. Jp (and therefore the audience) can see Dan & Anne’s character’s health bars, but not Max’s. I’m sure you just haven’t flicked the toggle for it on Berg’s default token.

Great show all around, looking forward to seeing the end of this dungeon. It’ll be especially interesting with [spoiler]Jp being the tank of the party now.[/spoiler]

I saw that! It should be on, but it isn’t?

2 Likes

Yeah I couldn’t see it either. With his 14 AC now I’m going to worry without the red bar to comfort me lol

A little bit of me wants Berg to lose that arm. It’ll just add to the legend of Berg the Undying. Just strap a shield to what’s left and go ham.

Also, if there’s one enemy that’s worse than Rust Monsters, its Disenchanters. Ran into a few of them recently. Worst.

Don’t give him ideas

Non-native english speaker. Looked up “sphincter”, ended up at anal muscles. Is that right? If so, why did the giant mimic have teeth at its anal orifice? The layout of its inside with teeth there and tongue in the back suggested it was its mouth!

Also, I watched the VOD and noticed I was able to chat (aka. leave a comment?!) - definitely a new~ish feature!

Bonus: I spent way too much time on the meme generator. Adam, this one is an homage to your Berg imitation during your prep stream for this adventure… (evidence)

2 Likes

Yeah, noticed that aswell. That’s very very strange. Who is moderating that? What prevents people from endlessly spamming or advertising stuff?

1 Like

The mod team :itmejphappy:

But how! D: Do you regularly look through all new posts on all VODs?

We get notifications when someone leaves a comment on a vod

2 Likes

Really fun episode!
If there is a TPK (God forbid) it would be cool to either have a seafaring campaign in the island court or an All Cleric campaign.

Also, I’d love it if @Ezekiel_III was the next guest.

2 Likes

Time to go full Berserker ;()

Correct, it is not on.

Something i noticed, knowing Roll20 and how it handles lighting: Berg has light cast on him, which is 40 ft of light with 20 ft bright light, set to be seen by all players. The problem is, Berg has Darkvision with a range of 60 ft and so Max doesn’t get to see what Berg should actually be able to see through his token.

Sorry for weird wording, English is not my first language.

1 Like

Not only that. I think Berg’s surrounding light should also be a square because of the way diagonals on the grid work in D&D (similar to when Dan casts an aura). Maybe it doesn’t make that much of a difference, but there might be occasions where it does.

Berg should have had danger sense on all rust muster antennae saves.

Also Berg could have used the -2 armour on his shield instead of his armour, keeping his AC.

His stone arm meant no shield.

1 Like