itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[E09 Q&A] Mission Qinpossible

really really really wanna zig-a-zig ah?

9 Likes

Great episode everyone. Special shout-out to @Dave_the_human on twitter for being the Dave I saw all episode in my head. Based upon his D&D knowledge, I assume Adam was thinking the same.

3 Likes

Hey Adam,

Great episode today, as usual! What would Aurora have seen if she were there for the dark temptation of Sna-tan?

1 Like

Someone in chat asked for this earlier.

it works surprisingly well

5 Likes

Hey Adam,

Really great episode today! With Slarp being very old is Slarp going to reveal himself as Qin’s dad?

Random crackpot theory time:

The series so far has made such a big deal about how Qin is the Blixnort. So naturally, it would only make sense - given the wackiness of this universe - that the twist will be that the Blixnort is revealed to be someone else entirely. Maybe someone in the group… or Dave (oh, sweet Jesus).

Hmm… come to think of it, isn’t the Blixnort supposed to be the “unjarred one”? So far, I can only think of one character who’s been stuffed into a jar… :smiley:

4 Likes

I think the Blixnort is explicitly a lizardman male. And all the legends pair up with Qin so…
who knows

I 100% trust this Dave fellow.

:no_mouth:

1 Like

So regarding the pre-show discussion, I assume that this is a good example the male v?

Pic is from The Expanse tv show.

Reposting for… posterity (pun not intended I swear)

Don’t know how you all keep making the show better every single episode. Thank you so much. It was already my favorite current show, now it’s my favorite RollPlay show ever :heart:

2 Likes

Had this song in mind for the whole bbq party thing

I am definitely the one who asked for this. It does indeed line up weirdly well

I only just started watching the intro to “RollPlay Nebula Jazz - Week 9, Part 1,”
but there should be a Fate Accelerated hack where you replace the approaches with Spice Girls.
Instead of Careful, Clever, Flashy, Forceful, Quick, and Sneaky,
it’s Baby, Ginger, Scary, Sporty, and Posh.
When you work out at the Boob Gym, roll+Sporty. *On a 10+, …wait, wrong game.

This rollplay is a gem i will cherish forever.
After Swan Song, there was a hole in my heart. BoP, SS liveshow and now this heals it and makes it beat with passion again. Fuck that sounded tacky, but seriously. Thanks for keeping the sci-fi rollplays alive!

1 Like

I gotta give props to Eugene and Dodger this episode, they had some great moments this week, especially when Eugene rejects lizard Satan.

1 Like

Finally caught up with the show. That was a great episode, especially with the temptations at the end!

Now thoughts: I wonder if there’s some part of the Prophecy that speaks of how the companions of the Blixnort must all face temptation of their vices. Which makes me wonder if Aurora’s temptation was on Elaxetron or if she is yet to face it during this arc dramatic music

1 Like

I was thinking last episode that Aurora is slowly becoming Harley Quinn-esque and glad that Adam also noticed that :smiley: I think it will give more space to Aurora act and react.

pokket: I have a few ideas for a stunt:

• I hack the world: because of my technomagick I get +2 to cleverly make aspects

• best friends: my loveable nature let’s me once per session make a new best friend and have them help me.

3 Likes