itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[E04 Q&A] Raul Remembers

Julian and Raul just wanted to live happily together in their small apartment on this lovely pleasure planet.

6 Likes

There’s gonna be some kind of like, Scott Pilgrim situation right quick if Rex isn’t careful.

8 Likes

The Sand Sharks
You know, like the Sand Snakes from Game of Thrones :wink:

Kinda like a reverse Scott Pilgrim would be beautiful, Just a squad of progresivley badass chicks that tops off with his buff first love

For some reason I expected Rex’s new ex-girlfriend to be some kind of anthropomorphic Saxophone. I don’t know why.

This show is starting to just feel like an excuse for Adam to seduce the cast :stuck_out_tongue: I’m looking forward to Qin’s romance subplot.

3 Likes

Is this how the game normally goes? I’m curious if the flow of the game is suppose to be like this or if it doesn’t matter. Is the game even design to be reeled in or less crazy? I’m assuming it’s up to any given group to determine how 'off the rails ’ things flow.

The Anime KONOSUBA -God’s blessing on this wonderful world! comes to mind whenever I watch this show. Things just crazier every week, and its glorious.

Fate itself can bend and warp and tends to lean pulpy, but we are making it particularly nuts by design. The cast is taking their first steps around working out the game and while the tone will shift all Fate does is give us the freedom to do so mechanically!

3 Likes

I was wondering, how do you all picture the Nebula Jazz characters? Personally I imagine;
•Eugine = Extra large Flubber
•Rex = (his fan art)
•Aurora = A female Neo
•Quin = A Kroxigor (Warhammer, specifically blood bowl )
•Thaja Mayhem = A Dark Eldar lady (theres a specific fan art image I have in mind which I will photoshop)

1 Like

I see Aurora as Edward from Cowboy Bepop, but with the red Michael Jackson jacket.

1 Like

This show is pure gold. PURE GOLD :heart:

1 Like

So here’s a question. So when Marleen(sp?) and Eugene were having their “paint me like one of your french slimes” moment, did Marleen mix the little Eugenes with paint to make more colors? Does this mean the baby slime is actually a different color then green?

1 Like

What we need is a Rex Sharkman vs the universe storyline. Falls in love with a nice…something, but they have to deal with his 7 (hundred) evil ex’s.

1 Like

Eugene: The fanart where he’s a rectangular block of slime.
Rex: His fan art from Tina v Gurken
Aurora: Just Pokket with a red Michael Jackson jacket.
Qin: Dr Curt Connor’s “The Lizard” from Spiderman
Thuja: I imagine Psylocke from the X-men, but with more spikes and armor.

1 Like

I actually want to see Qin be a massive Geico Gecko and that the reason nobody likes the warrior caste is because they look creepy as shit and are unbearably cute.

@AdamKoebel, @ShaBooZey, please make this happen.

1 Like

Hey @AdamKoebel if you see this: I was wondering: The part where the security camera goes on Qin, and the guy is like “who IS that” and then Qin does his signature “I AM QIN etc etc” bit, if you set that up hoping Jesse would deliver on that or if that ended up being a nice funny surprise, cause that’s one of my favorite parts of the episode.

I really like how much everyone tries to frame this like TV show too. The very end with Qin’s eye popping open after the chained up lizard men reveal, I could picture it perfectly in my head as an end-of-episode thing before cutting to credits. Also Eugene is amazing

1 Like

kinda like this but i’ll probably re-think pokket and doggo
and mayehm like this :slight_smile:
i actually like the more buffed lizard like a kroxigor

Waiting Eugene <3 Nina fan-art. It would be fantastic to see picture of them discussing intimately on the bar. Too bad I can’t draw myself.

This show is best. I think it’s topping Mirrorshadows even.

you mean something like this? :wink:

1 Like

Oh yes! How did I miss that thread :smiley:

1 Like