itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

[COURT OF SWORDS // E112 // Q&A] Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Hat

making deals for the future! thoughts? questions?
welcome to the party, Broken Promises!

5 Likes

@AdamKoebel

ok so lets start

1 is it just me or is Amira developing a crush on Maharib?

2 am i the only one who is picturing broken promises as a Succubus Nun?

3 do you also find it weirdly romantic that Maharib is part teifling and Amira is part gaint due to Maharib giving Amira his blood to come back to life and Amira giving Maharib her blood to also come back to life?

4 also since you technically play Amira do you think she either see’s Maharib as a romantic interest or is starting to develop a lovers crush even if she doesnt realize it yet?

5 this is a really big IF but if Amira and the party make it back to the light world and Amira and Maharib were to become a couple would Amira be able to have kids or does her body not work that way and if she did give birth would her child have a soul?

6 so is maharib part tefling now?

7 if broken promises and Amira were to make it back to the light world with the party would the world at large see them as demons and things that need to die and or be avoided or just be treated causiuosly ?

8 also how do you think the general public would treat berg ramus and maharib for being around amira and broken promises?

9 is Maharibs sword the only thing he doesnt remember or is there potentially more he doesnt rember?

10 is there a chance or Maharib remembering his sword or are memories permanently gone?

11 do we know who is miss tibits X husband is or do we just know he exists? not named in game yet?

12 i really hope Amira gets some kind of magical item that lets her speak and understand common or at least just the party any chance of that happening lol?

Now that Maharib and Amira have had mutual transfusions, does that make them related by blood? Does that mean they’re brother and sister?

Well Adam did say that Amira is an anime character.

@itmeJP do you think maharib might start to develop feelings toward Amira?

Great show as always. I was wondering whether Ramus still felt good and “normal” in the void given the status of his soul. Or did Berg make him see that things weren’t quite right and that made Ramus want to go back home for good?

1 Like

Hey @AdamKoebel a couple of question

1. Who’s vision was the correct one The Tower’s or the Farangs’?
  2. Also If Kalimat and Mogack had a child (when Kalimat implanted the Scarab seed inside) would the child look like this: ‘’ https://www.deviantart.com/crudaka/art/Dragonfell-Demi-Reference-sheet-736997481 ‘’ ? (The horns are from the Dragon born, the ears are Farang (without armor) and the proportional jaw line along with the mixture of the skin are Farang and Orc nature also the eyes are of Farang nature and the body well you can guess)
  3. Would you allow such a character to be playable?
  4. How was Maharib able to to come back when you said the whole transfusion would kill a person to one other person?
  5. How come you guys can’t do mini arcs when people are away you have like a one off in the series of what side characters could be doing or other type of adventurers?
    One More thing:
  6. You based the guy who came for Kukrit’s soul to look like Doctor Gregori Petrovich didn’t you?
    Loved that character by the way you did one hell of a job RP - ing as him ^^
    Also my friend is a wood maker and he made me a Hezrou figure out of wood I can send it to you or ask him if you liked one?

i really want Amira and Maharib to develop feelings toward each other ! the stuff thats been happening between them is straight out of a romance drama type Anime

I think she’s got lots of complex feelings about Maharib right now.

No. You are not.

They’ve definitely shared something. What that means, we’ll see.

She’s not sure yet! Neither am I.

I’m really interested in seeing where their story goes, and how long it lasts.

Something like that!

People in the World HATE Tieflings.

Friend of a devil is a devil to some.

There might be other things…

That’s fundamentally up to JP, I wouldn’t just be like “you don’t remember ur mum” and would let him make that call.

It’s Mr. Nice Guy!

She could, you know, learn it again?

2 Likes

Visions are unpredictable. There are several competing prophecies currently filed in the Bureau of Prophetic Vision, in fact.

That’s pretty fuckin’ cool.

Probably not? It’s a singular entity, really.

HOW INDEED

We can, they’re just very resource intensive and the schedule hasn’t had a need for them lately - they usually happen when one person can’t make it for like, four weeks in a row.

I refuse to comment.

hell yes.

1 Like

I will see if he has time to make one for you if not? I will send mine to you ^^

I think he has in one way or another already.

Favourite new character: Mr Nice Guy’s hat <3

1 Like

@itmeJP Is there any chance you’d be interested in doing like a mini post show game related Q/A where we can submit a question to a specific player and each week, each player answers only one question during the post show?

It could be called, “Truth or Dice.”

Sorry for the delay, I had a lot to do at work and then went on vacation immediately afterwards. I try to catch up with all the episodes as soon as possible.

Week 112 roll results and statistics:

Ramus Krill (DansGaming):
Roll 1
  • type: Skill check
  • Skill: Survival
  • Roll: 18
  • Modifier: +5
  • Result: 23
  • Advantage: +
Roll 2
  • Skill: Religion
  • Roll: 3
  • Modifier: +6
  • Result: 9
  • Advantage: -
Roll 3
  • Skill: Perception
  • Roll: 6
  • Modifier: +10
  • Result: 16
Roll 4
  • Skill: Survival
  • Roll: 11
  • Modifier: +5
  • Result: 16

Berg (GassyMexican):
Roll 1
  • Skill: Intimidation
  • Modifier: +3
  • Result: 6
  • Advantage: 0
Roll 2
  • Roll: 1
  • Result: 4
Roll 3
  • Roll: 9
  • Result: 12
Roll 4
  • Roll: 17
  • Result: 20

Broken Promises (Ezekiel_III):
Roll 1
  • Skill: Insight
  • Result: 14
Roll 2
  • Roll: 4
  • Modifier: +7
  • Result: 11
Roll 3
  • Skill: Persuasion
  • Modifier: +9
Roll 4
  • type: Save
  • Skill: Charisma
  • Roll: 4
  • Modifier: +9
  • Result: 13
Roll 5
  • Roll: 5
  • Modifier: +7

Maharib (itmeJP):
Roll 1
  • Roll: 18
  • Result: 21
Roll 2
Roll 3
  • Roll: 5
  • Modifier: -1
  • Result: 4

Adam Koebel:
Roll 1
  • Skill: ?
  • Result: 5
Roll 2
Roll 3
  • Skill: Deception
  • Result: 9
Roll 4
  • Result: 23

Average Results
  • Ramus Krill: 16.000
  • Broken Promises: 12.400
  • Berg: 10.500
  • Maharib: 13.000
  • Adam Koebel: 12.750

Average Rolls
  • Ramus Krill: 9.500
  • Broken Promises: 5.400
  • Berg: 7.500
  • Maharib: 11.333

• Broken Promises had the worst roll average since Jadara in week 88
1 Like

Hi Dalon, great work as always. Just one question: why are the previous data-points missing from the graphs? Is this intentional because of the new character?

1 Like

Yeah, I wasn’t a 100% sure if I should start new graphs, since it’s still pretty much the same story arc. But so far I’ve always started new ones when a character died and I thought I would keep it that way.
But if you (or anyone else) prefers that I keep the old graphs going, I can do that as well.