itmeJP Community

itmeJP Community

Blades in the Dark:City of Brass

So I want a run a game of blades in the dark with my friends in the world of court of swords, specifically the city of brass. I’m looking for any help trying to figure out any factions or organizations within the city (one I’m trying to remember is the elite city guard, I’m trying to remember what they’re called). If anyone has any suggestions on extra rules or things to add to the game, please let me know.

-Saber

UPDATE:I think I will post my session info here to update everyone on how it’s going, as well as asking for any tips or advice based on what’s going on, my first session of this is tomorrow so wish me luck!

1 Like

Ooh, that’s a neat idea. Albeit on a completely different scale than Doskvol.

I think the city guard was called The Harissa, pretty sure but not able to look it up atm

Close! They are the A’harisa. This is a nice example of circular inspiration because the city of brass takes some inspiration from U’duasha.

3 Likes

Thank you for the name, just in your opinion, would they be more of a tier V or IV faction?

Tier IV I think.

1 Like

SESSION 1
So far it’s a pretty typical. We have two humans from the court of wands, a Spider and a Lurk, and a tianshi (Aasimar for those who forget) who’s the groups cutter. They decided to make the group shadows, they were to steal a jewel from a noble who was throwing a party, they got caught, but we’re able to escape with the jewel, one of them got taken in and question, but just got beat up, so far it’s a pretty uneventful campaign, so nothing crazy to talk about.

1 Like